[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - So, I'm a Buddhist now.

So, I'm a Buddhist now.

Re: So, I'm a Buddhist now.

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Stargate Atlantis was great I will fight you
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:55 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:21 pm

this is physically exhausting to read
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Okay, so, we agree: I'm already my own internal source of happiness and I don't need this stuff! Cool beans :)

We also agree that you offended everyone because your artistic excitement about your new thing caused you to say things that you didn't mean and still don't think you said, despite them being interpreted exactly the same way by every member of your audience. I forgive you and pat you on the head!

Sorry, still gonna fight the eventual dissolution of my Self, though. Kinda makes me happy, squeezing every ounce of experience out of the possibilities around me. You can go on thinking you found a better way than me, though, if that makes you happy as well. Please don't tell me I'm not secure and at peace with death, or that I am frustrated and need to be better able to appreciate all the time I do appreciate. That's insulting and wildly incorrect, and assumes vast amounts of data about me that you do not have.

I believe you have the potential to be able to talk about your new religion in ways that do not casually insult everyone who does not follow it. Today is not yet that day, tho. Maybe one day when you are finally the Best Despanan You Could Ever Be...? Except that we all already are, right? Wait, nm, don't answer that please.

You will, won't you. Your last sentence said as much (damn good at selling for a living, and will talk about this all day, but definitely not selling it for these are unrelated clauses!), and you've already said in this thread that you would not consent to a truth even if you believed it. I can't imagine WHERE I ever got the idea that you were becoming a proselytizing evangelical, tho.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Rip » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Rip » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Is it that you don't understand how people can find a contentment center within themselves without chanting, is that it? help me out here damn

Rip
flanelForever

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion