[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - i dont trust any of you

i dont trust any of you

Re: i dont trust any of you

Postby Agent » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:15 pm

just because one is on facebook does not mean one is "on" facebook i haven't used it
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:16 pm

The problem is: I don't know who any of you weirdos are in "real life" to add you on Facebook.

The actual problem is: My brain quickly lose the linkages between online handles and real names, so I end up wondering "wait, who the hell is this person, and how do I know them again?"

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby dexeron » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:17 pm

But for realsies: if you're on Facebook, you should be in dragonmun's meme group, because there's always quality content there.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Sage » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:51 pm

that plus I haven't logged into facebook in like. 2 years

except for when facebook just decides to log me in by itself, like it did on my phone a few days ago
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Rip » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:28 pm

It's pretty easy dex, all mutual roads lead to esuna. and facebook is for old people, so I'm on it because I have kids and am therefore old. come on over if you want all your illusions of me to boil down to learning how much I love my 95 year old grandmother.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Either Rip's already rejected my friends request, or someone else in the Lone Star State is wondering why on earth some namby-pamby limey liberal is bothering them. :)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby dexeron » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:19 pm

Hell, I’ll shoot over a Rip request (or at least the person I think is Rip.)

It’s up to you if you want to accept it. Apart from the expected family stuff, my page is nothing but memes and me occasionally going off on long-winded left-wing rants.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Sam - I think you got buried awhile ago. I'll look again when I can.

Dex - Doesn't your family hate me tho?

Agent - <3

Phant - No. Just, nothing personal, except. Like. eeeeennnngghh. Y'know? eeeeennnngghh? Not like a bad eeeeennnngghh, or not the worst one anyway, but. well. eeeeennnngghh?

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:31 pm

I... don't think my family knows who you are...? Like... none of them have ever had anything to do with ClanBOB or know anything about it or the people in it. Is it possible you're thinking of someone else?

(I mean, my ex-wife was a BOB, but that was early 2000s-era.)
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:19 am

you know what i'm talking about you swine you

Rip
flanelForever

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion