[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - i dont trust any of you

i dont trust any of you

i dont trust any of you

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:40 pm

youve been lying to me this whole time
Agent
Get out of here

Re: i dont trust any of you

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:56 pm

it is impossible to have an informed opinion on any topic because there is too much conflicting information and it is impossible to make any decision because it will leave you paralyzed with guilt wondering if you made the wrong choice and there are simply too many topics to have opinions about and decisions waiting to be made and your life is too short and youve already wasted it being wrong about everything
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Sage » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:45 pm

you say that like you think your goal in life is to be completely empirically correct about everything forever. existence is a complex nightmare and reality and perception are both subjective. exist on a path to an existence you want to be
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:24 pm

sometimes i think i get upset when people criticize something i like because i have no power to do anything with that criticism like if it was something i made myself i could just change it or at least claim to know better but if its just some tv show or video game or something that i have no control over all this criticism does is make me feel bad about liking something i know is bad so what im saying is i wish i could still draw
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:32 pm

ive lost a lot of weight this year and it makes me feel weird about my body thats fun i guess it was so much that i appear unhealthy to people or at least did it at an unhealthy rate which i guess i did because ive been asked if i was doing it on purpose and thats a really harrowing question
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:47 pm

why do you trust us with this information

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Agent » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:38 am

you are a void that i can scream into
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Sage » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:09 pm

nothing that happens here feels real or like. consequential. it's like looking at an ant farm
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby dexeron » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Which is sad, because I'm sure most of you are pretty cool folks I could develop an unhealthy parasocial relationship with.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:41 pm

that's literally why we're all on facebook tho

EDIT: Agent included, he uses his artwork as his profile pic. I've almost tried to become his Friend a couple times, but then like, what if for some reason he accepted? Then I'd have to worry about him, and I'm already worried about enough people these days, y'know? As long as he only exists here as a sentient line of malignant code, I can half-way pretend his problems aren't real and that his voice is just a trick, an illusion to wring occasional emotions out of me to be feasted on by some bulletin-board-based teyollocuani.

But also what if he rejected my Friend request? I'd cry then. and I don't liek to cri

Rip
flanelForever

Next

Return to General Discussion