[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - i really hate elon musk

i really hate elon musk

i really hate elon musk

Postby Agent » Wed May 23, 2018 9:05 pm

hes pathetic
Agent
Get out of here

Re: i really hate elon musk

Postby Agent » Thu May 24, 2018 4:51 pm

you know what would be great if I didn't have to watch my friends turn into fucking robots
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Thu May 24, 2018 7:32 pm

But what if we want to become a robot?

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Sage » Fri May 25, 2018 1:55 pm

Cool Robot =/= Corp Sycophant

You hear about the new website he's trying to get started where you "rate" journalists on their "accuracy and integrity"? He's calling it Pravda and billing it as Rate My Professor but for journalists, basically. He's had the copyright to the name for months now, but he's trying to make it sound like it's a spur of the moment idea on twitter. In response to all those articles calling out his union-busting tactics and criticizing him for brainwashing his girlfriend or whatever.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby dexeron » Fri May 25, 2018 2:01 pm

He's really not as cool as everyone wants to think he is.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Sage » Fri May 25, 2018 2:07 pm

He's just a rich asshole with a cult.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby dexeron » Sun May 27, 2018 3:27 pm

I love how Science Twitter's been coming for his shitty behavior and ignorant-ass comments this week.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Tue May 29, 2018 6:41 am

I don't mind his attempts to privatize space.

But when you try to pitch a expensive blowtorch as a "flamethrower"?

Getouttahere.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Skittles » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 am

I'm just happy he made Big Auto care about EVs
Skittles
Quits D&D games

Postby Samurai » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:27 pm

I'd like to see the following peer-reviewed, because it doesn't seem to take particulates or NOx into account, but the following offers an interesting counterpoint: https://wonderfulengineering.com/new-st ... -vehicles/

(On balance, I think EVs are still a good thing, as they start to separate us from our, pardon pun, toxic relationship with internal combustion...)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Next

Return to General Discussion