For the sake of myself

For the sake of myself

Postby Despanan » Mon May 07, 2018 9:14 pm

In 5 minutes cbforever will be added to an extension that will trigger a moon-based death ray, that will fire a laser at each and every one of your houses, destroying you, your families, and any and all pets and as-of-yet unnoticed wall-dwelling hobos currently hiding within your walls. This extention requires a password to both remove the extention or power down the death-ray. This password will be set by my alternate personality "Nanapsed" randomly slamming his/my head into the keyboard at odd intervals and will be implemented across all browsers I use.

A long time ago I considered ClanBOB a second home. A lair. a DOMINION if you will. It no longer is ... at least not for me. I wish no one here harm nor misfortune (except for 100% of you who are about to be disintegrated by a beam of moon-based annihilation - ESPECIALLY Inferno who will also be murdered moments before by his own personal Wall-Hobo who I have bribed with a ham sandwich and a DVD box set of one season of the hit TV show MAD MEN - because tradition must die).

RIP: I mean every possible offense to you and I am sorry I was unable to anger you. To put what I said in different terms: Satanism is SUPER LAME but I can't stay mad at flannel. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Bye guys.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Re: For the sake of myself

Postby Inferno » Tue May 08, 2018 8:04 am

thx
Inferno
cockBOB

Return to General Discussion