[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - This website is just a digital gravestone

This website is just a digital gravestone

This website is just a digital gravestone

Postby Nick » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm

we come to pay respects in the form of shitposting
Nick
Site Admin

Re: This website is just a digital gravestone

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:30 am

You can't report a post for being sad, agent. Also wow there was a real report from 2013 buried in the reports interface. Uh sorry about that person who filed a report in 2013 that was a genuine report too. This is a good website.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:38 am

I was looking at old threads where I've posted in because of that super old report and I don't remember posting any of these. This whole place is just a weird fever dream. Who are any of you even
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Samurai » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:25 am

"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Thanks Nick

Postby Despanan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:09 pm

For closing the report I made on Phant when he threatened my life back in 2013.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Re: Thanks Nick

Postby Despanan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 am

Oh wait. Sorry, it wasn’t one of his many death threats. It was a picture of dead puppies. Which you LEFT UP.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 am

You never reported the death threads, or at least I didn't see them. Yeah the report feature is real obtuse, I literally never saw the report till now. Didn't even know it alerted you. I left it up because I didn't think it would matter in 2018 or that anyone would ever visit that thread again. I would have removed it at the time if I had known but as you know this is a bad forum with poor moderators.
Nick
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Nick

Postby dexeron » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 am

I forgot all about that thread. Jeez that's painful. It's really hard to read it with all the strawmen in the way.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 am

If we ban Phant, then I think that officially makes me the Senior Member around here, a title which should come with zero rights or privileges so long as anyone but me is entitled to it

Rip
flanelForever

Return to General Discussion