[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Re: Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Postby Sage » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Funny. Those are the same talking points people use to tell me I'm still a guy.

You sure you labelled the sides right?
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby shadowmimiiru » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Sage » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:09 am

That makes me really fucking angry! thanks
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Samurai » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Gender dysphoria is of course a and has been for some time. As Neil De Grasse Tyson famously said, "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Despanan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:54 pm

“Bernie bro who tried to kill the senator”

1) That dude was a standard mainstream liberal.

2) He didn’t try to kill that senator *Because* he liked Bernie (if he did, I don’t remember if he was for Bernie or Hillary) - Fasc kill because they are fasc.

3) That guy had a history of domestic abuse...which was the red flag folks should’ve seen.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Last edited by Despanan on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Holy thread resurrection.

Glad to see that despite how long it may be before I wander back in, nothing apparently ever changes.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Samurai » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:32 am

Well, people who were involved have left, so that's a change. As Nick intimates, this forum is very much on borrowed time, now. I only check it a couple of times a week now because there frequently aren't any posts in a seven-day period, which is rarely a sign of robust good health. ;)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Agent » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:55 pm

i would like to reiterate that i am in favor of state-mandated executions for everyone to the right of me politically (and possibly physically???? who knows)
Agent
Get out of here

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion