[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Postby Agent » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Which one is more likely to be in a Nazi march?
Agent
Get out of here

Re: Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:55 pm

So since neither agrees with your ideology they must be racist asshats willing to murder? Geez, Agent, way to be a tolerant and understanding person.

Note 1: Yes I came in today because I knew I would see a post like this one.
Note 2: Yes, James Fields should be listed as a terrorist.
Note 3: Conservative does not equal hate-bag douche.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Agent » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:07 pm

All conservatives are bad; I disagree with their ideology because it is inherently evil. I completely believe that Phant and Steltek (and Pere and Sorce and all the other gross assholes we used to hang out with) would murder, or worse, if they thought they could get away with it. They have no true morality, only fear of the afterlife.

You're not a fucking moron so I don't know why you're pulling that "you should be tolerant of my intolerance" thing.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:48 pm

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Agent » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:48 pm

I regret everything.
Agent
Get out of here

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:43 pm

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Phantomgrift » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:50 am

Honestly?

Busy.
In the middle of training, (Entertainingly enough, yes, back in Virginia, albeit Dam Neck vs. the nonsense in the news), after a cross-country move.

It's about as conservative as you can get though. Between helping building the groundwork for security procedures at one of our primary F-35 squadrons at the last command, and getting ready to go play with SEABEE's and ground-pounders at the next command, hence the training cycle.

I know I may have had my differences, but as has been pointed out, conservatives aren't any more or less inherently evil than any other group that's not at the extreme end of of the spectrum.

All things considered, I'm not a Nazi... Just a tired, cynical old man looking forward to retirement in the near future and the prospect of moving out far enough away from society that I dont have to deal with people for a while.

I would have posted sooner, but the old man in me straight up forgot my password after I got a new laptop a while back.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:22 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby dexeron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:20 am

Seeing Dex defend me in any capacity is a little weird...

I don't fear the afterlife.
Surviving cancer, jaundice and septic shock kinda make you confront your own mortality.

If nothing else, my casual attitude towards my own morality apparently makes other people uncomfortable, especially those who aren't yet ready to face the notion that they will, one day, die.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Next

Return to General Discussion