[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Hey Nick where's

Hey Nick where's

Re: Hey Nick where's

Postby Inferno » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:09 am

Yes, always.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Esunasoul » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 am

I have The Lamest BOBname, so I don't necessarily need mine.
Let's make something new instead.
Esunasoul

Postby Inferno » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 am

I like mine, and I would appreciate it back.

You can do something else if you want.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Rip » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 am

It's not really ClanBOB Forever without BOBnames Forever. I would appreciate mine back, you can do something else if you want.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 pm

I thought things were bad under Mufasa.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Inferno » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 am

Oooooh.

Say it again.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Agent » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:37 am

look at you sorry miserable pathetic creatures

when i was in charge you cried out "he is a tyrant, this man must be stopped" but who was it that brought you new bob names? who was it that created new styles just for you?

it was not this false king you now find yourselves groveling before, begging for the merest scraps as he laughs

when i was driven out you lost more than just the best ruler you ever had, you lost your dignity
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

We lost an asshole, and remembered we have plenty of assholes, and then we got this asshole back, and a lot of us thought "Man, remember this asshole? Good times."

ClanBOB doesn't need a ruler, at best it needs a facilitator who understands the overall feel that this place has retained for over a decade: assholes yelling at assholes with general impunity. it hurts the asshole balance when one asshole has the power to actually disrupt every other assholes' fun; how are we all supposed to feel like the golden gods we treat ourselves as, if another one of the random assholes demonstates that they have more objective power than another random asshole? And uses it in a way that the rest of us would pretend to do, but secretly not actually do to each other, because the big secret of this place is that everyone really really likes assholes?

especially the cocks. the cocks here really dig assholes.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Agent » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:21 pm

look i'm just saying you're never getting your bobname
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Oh okay. Yeah, you're probably right then.

Rip
flanelForever

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Dungeon