[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I can no longer read Shortpacked

I can no longer read Shortpacked

Re: I can no longer read Shortpacked

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Read the other ones too, synk. Don't be lazy.
Nick
Site Admin

but webcomics usually suck, Nick

Postby synkr0nized » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am

synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Samurai » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 am

Curious as to your thoughts on't.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Overall, I liked it.

Postby synkr0nized » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:26 am

I'm still** waiting for them to show that time travel window scene. I figured that would have been handled by now, but whatever, I guess a decade isn't too long to make that happen.

** as a new reader, I clearly have not been waiting long. I mean it in the sense that it was shown in a strip back in, what, 2002 and here it is 2013. It's entirely possible it won't happen at all, but *shrug* I think they are kind of obligated to get to that part of the story. ALSO it implies that maybe those spider ladies.. the Geisterdamen might come back, since [to me] it looked like some of them were in their garb.

I very much like the steam-punk (or "gasslamp fantasy" I guess) elements of the world, and I find it creative in its elements of quirkiness.

I would like my own sentient town/castle, especially.

I was also diggin' that the hero wasn't some busty bimbo but actually a pretty normal and unimpressive woman. But then she was paraded around in her underwear all the time, so I tossed that out the window. At least there were few, if any, impossible poses that showed us her chest and ass at the same time like in so many other things.

I like that it's not clear who's truly evil [one or two folks aside] and who's just trying to do the right thing.

I like the Jägers.

I cannot help but think of "You, Me, and Dupree" with Bang in the middle of the other two instead of Owen Wilson. I was going to go 'chop that, but it's not funny. Anyway Dupree is the best. You can't have armed airships and not have a pirate captain.
synkr0nized

or at least what was there at the time

Postby synkr0nized » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 am

synkr0nized

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Except her undergarments are turn of the century bloomers. Mama Glicken shows more skin than Agatha ever did.

If you ever get a chance to meet Mr. Foligo and his wife at a convention, they're pretty cool.
And I just got hooked on Paranatural myself. I find it entertaining.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 pm

if i ever meet foglio i will throw acid on him
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Dare I ask why?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm

i become physically ill when looking at his artwork his depictions of people are cruel mockeries of the human form i mean seriously i do not understand how a single one of you can stand to read anything he does without vomiting
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Dunno... The same way I can read anything you write without being sick?

Either that or a strong and stalwart turpitude?

Whiskey?
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

PreviousNext

Return to Throne Room