[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - [stuff]things

[stuff]things

Re: [stuff]things

Postby Zengus » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:36 am

Dibs Lancer!

My character has problems with authority
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Rip » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Sorce/Other People With Hyperventilation Problems: I'm playing to my players. The goal, especially for an All Bobs Game like this, is for my players to enjoy themselves. I'll have fun regardless.

To placate The Sorce, I'll make it my goal to have us all over at RPoL and discussing concrete game mechanics by the end of next week. I am drunk now tho, so, yeah.

Cain, you playing or what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Sorce » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:25 am

Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby Samurai » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:39 am

"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby cain » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 pm

nope
cain
Drunk

Postby Sorce » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm

My RPoL name is Sorce, because simplicity.

Character is a Wrench Wench, clarified as a Quarian Sentinel; she's done with her Pilgrimage, and was one of the many "drafted" into the multi-species task force as a show of good faith on behalf of the Quarians. Of course, she's not the only Quarian involved, but probably the only one that matters at this point.
Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby synkr0nized » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:30 am

synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 am

This is a stupid thing you say for multiple reasons, some of which I will list below.

A. Creating an account on RPoL takes less time than it took you to type the above display of lame.
II. If you're worried that you'll create an awesome character and then lose interest and stop playing after a few posts, that's fine: I'll just kill your character. It ups the narrative stakes without losing someone who wanted to play. And if it REALLY gets barren, I'll just open up character slots to RPoL's community, which will snap them up. You lose nothing, the game loses nothing.
3. I do not have a player limit on this game. Any BOB who wants to play should be playing. You aren't taking a spot from anyone. In fact, I put your beautiful ass first because I am in love with you.
@. You like the way I craft stories. Meaning, potentially, you MIGHT have a lot of fun with this game, and you MIGHT not quit early, and you MIGHT just play the best game of your life. And none of this might happen either. But I don't understand the mindset that chooses the only route with the least potential.

Everyone else who is still a cool person, I'm creating the RPoL thread in a separate Chrome tab as I type this. it should be up by this afternoon and I should be sending invites to those who have posted RPoL names. my RPoL name is Dr. T.

see you on the other side of the mass relay gaiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:10 am

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Okay, I've sent invited to Sorce, Zengus, and Sam, because I have your RPoL names. Please tell me if you got the invites, because this is the first time I've created a game in RPoL and I do not know things. If you did not get an invite, please try going to the link.

Skittles, Dex, and hopefully Synk and Nick, I need your RPoL names so I can send out invites.

Character creation rules are up, and we will have a Rules Discussion thread as soon as I finish typing this.

Rip
flanelForever

PreviousNext

Return to Throne Room