[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - [stuff]things

[stuff]things

Re: [stuff]things

Postby Sorce » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:49 am

Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Besides, Legion is so dreamy.

Postby synkr0nized » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Infiltrator was the first class I played through, and geth are the shit. So there's that.
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Rip » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:11 am

So, probably no RPoL thread this week, but I might still have something up before Monday maybe possibly we'll see.

So far, here's the info I have.

Synk's Delightful Ass - Geth Infiltrator, Need RPoL name, no pop culture role chosen
Zengus - Krogan, Possibly Soldier or Vanguard, HeWasCalledZengus, Sociopathic Soldier/The Big Guy
Sorce - Quarian Sentinel, Need RPoL name, no pop culture role chosen (likely Mr. Fixit/The Wrench Wench)
Skittles - Asari, Possibly Infiltrator, Need RPol name, no pop culture role chosen

Maybes who need to give me all of the above:

Sam
Nick
Sage
Dex, because why not

Also, one of you will naturally be the leader. If more than one person wants to lead, then there you go, we've found our Lancer. If no one wants to lead at all, I'll make up a leader and kill him, thus forcing one of you to take command, but that's more work for me so don't do that. This will start on Omega, but ALL of you have already been drafted/joined up with the Alliance's N7 Squadrons commanded by Admiral Hackett, and you are waiting for your first deployment. This story will begin roughly a third of the way through ME3 (the Citadel hasn't been attacked yet and Udina is not yet a traitor). Plot specific questions, like "is Wrex leading the Krogan or is Wreav?" will be decided by the number of Renegades and Paragons we end up with at the start of the story. If it's an even mix, the plot details will be as well, and I will let you all know where things stand before play begins.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Ooo I didn't realize there was still room. Ok, I'm in. Can't really write you something until after work though. NEW JEEOORRB.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Race/class: Turian engineer
RPoL name: Samurai, improbably
Pop culture: happy to play the Number Two, Scientist, Medic and/or rival Mr Fixit to Sorce, as appropriate. Let me know which works best for you, Rip, and I'll adapt the character to suit.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Sorce » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:00 am

I'd post a Pop Culture Name, but you linked TV Tropes, and I've been locked in there for 4 days.

Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 am

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Sorce » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm

You need to get on that, Rip. Citadel is pretty much as pure as a love letter to ME fans as it gets. IMO, it's even meant to be played after the ending, because you want this DLC to be the last thing you see. The combat is even pretty good (though informed by a year of SP and MP data), a few odd choices aside, and the 'villain' of the piece is inspired.

Anyway, on the RP... how are powers going to be set up? Like, choose X-number or are those pre-determined through class/race?
Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:09 pm

In the character creation process on the first page, it says to use the templates, and then you get to add one knack (or, I'll let you up an existing one), and then add either one SFX or one entirely new power at d6. *I*, however, will let us add either two SFXs, or a new power and a corresponding SFX to it for character customization.

In other news, Sorce has declared his refusal to wait until we get to RPoL to discuss system rules, but it's adorable so I'll allow it.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Sorce » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 pm

I have no idea how to play this thing, and the pdf is... not very forthcoming?

I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO READ.

edit: What I'm saying is that ME's character creator (SP and MP) is vastly different than this Marvel Heroic RP's. So it's kind of irritating, and I want to get on with it. I mean, I have some basics now, but I want to know if I have to stick to the established class/race ones or do I pick whatever. I am okay with waiting, but I'll be fidgeting in my seat for a bit.
Last edited by Sorce on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

PreviousNext

Return to Throne Room