[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - [stuff]things

[stuff]things

Re: [stuff]things

Postby synkr0nized » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Last edited by synkr0nized on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Added; hopefully it worked. For dice rolling, RPoL has its own die roller; I'll put up a sample action in the Character Creation thread to hopefully make it a bit clearer on how to use.

As for Affiliations, you pretty much have it. If you want a character who works great as part of a duo, sucks when he's by himself, but can manage playing in a team, you'd be Team d8, Buddy d10, Solo d6.

You will always get at least your Affiliation dice and your Distinction dice (Paragon or Renegade if nothing else fits). The rest of your dice pool is built by relevant Powersets and Abilities (Knacks, etc).

A sample action will help, I'll go do that in the thread when I get a chance.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby synkr0nized » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:12 pm

synkr0nized

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't think that'll be a problem.

In better news, I found multiple tiny issues with my Sample Character Creation, so I've fixed them all, and posted a Sample Action. Post questions either here or there, but eventually when everyone gets signed up I'd rather we all keep questions in the OOC thread over there.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Sage » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 pm

I kinda like the Salarian STG, and I also like the idea of washed up old drunks doing things, so I'm gonna play a Salarian Soldier. RPoL name is "sagebot"
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Added. Welcome aboard, soldier.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Also, I just saw all of Synk's edits regarding ME3 and his lack of playing it due to the endings.

Dude. They fixed the endings. Largely. And the Citadel DLC (the last one) is like a huge love letter to the series. All four gigs of it. You owe it to yourself to play the finalized version.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:21 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm

And it's already very cheap, so even if you hate it, Synk, you won't have invested much more than a bit of time into it. ;)

(Be warned, I think the face import is still somewhat b0rked, so getting your Shepard to look right can take some time. Google will reveal workarounds.)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

derpfaces

Postby synkr0nized » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:40 pm

synkr0nized

PreviousNext

Return to Throne Room