[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - [stuff]things

[stuff]things

Re: [stuff]things

Postby Sorce » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm

The face-stuff isn't so bad. I've brought three characters into ME3 so far (all from ME1), and only the first character had to be tweaked. Though that was because she was the only one pre-face patch.

And you'll want to kind of get on it, Synk; supposedly the Extended Cut DLC (the ending stuff) is getting pulled off the market at the end of the month.

edit: And the best way to do it is to run the whole game and beat it, then go back in and load the Citadel DLC and play that last.
Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby Inferno » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:53 pm

The Extended Cut DLC broke as much of the ending as it fixed. I consider it a lateral change to the ending rather than an improvement or a worsening.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 pm

SKITTLES.

WAT THE FUCK IS YOUR RPOL NAME

NO ONE CARES HOW LAME IT IS, GAW

I CAN'T INVITE YOU UNTIL YOU POST IT MOTHERFUCKER

Everyone else, thank you for checking in. Inferno, you want in on this shit? You get to play a roooooooooooboooooooootttttt......

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Inferno » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:47 pm

I SHALL ROBO

T
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Sorce » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 am

Just remember, Geth do not infiltrate.

Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby Skittles » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 am

I thought for sure I posted that it's FridgeBOB. I know for a fact I wrote the post up. In any case, you have your answer and I'm sorry for making you wait.

I'm still not fully committed to a character idea. I'll try to hurry myself up.
Skittles
Quits D&D games

Postby Rip » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:31 am

Skittles, added.

Inf, need your RPoL name.

it was the third of september wokkachicka wokkachicka a day i'll always remember

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Inferno » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 am

i have no idea what you're talking about i've only read this one page and no other pages
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Sage » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 pm

You should read the other pages. Well, the first page at least.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Inferno » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:09 pm

I refuse.
Inferno
cockBOB

PreviousNext

Return to Throne Room