[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - [stuff]things

[stuff]things

Re: [stuff]things

Postby Rip » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm

That's the thing yo, I totes thought I already was. I'm currently playing three MHR games on PBP right now, and it seems to work pretty well. It's a very narrative system, and actually, I think it works even better in PBP than tabletop just for the amount of time and organization you have to narrate your action and justify your dice pool. I like to include at least one line for every die I add.

Regardless, yo, this is the system we're playing and we'd love to have you play until you get bored with us, but doing the equivalent of shouting about how we should be playing Go Fish in the middle of a poker game is just being a nick about it.

As for Mass Effect, it's a cool setting, mang. You can be a robot and everything.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Skittles » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Skittles
Quits D&D games

They're still pretty good games, but not really seeing this.

Postby synkr0nized » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:38 am

synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

I love synk's ass

Postby Nick » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Meng, I know, I'm in one of those games you're in. I'm surprised you didn't notice.
I still am not sold on MHR that being said, if you actaully start I'll totally join and be a biotic god.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Sorce » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Nick as a Volus? I could see it.

Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby dexeron » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 pm

BIOTIC. GOD.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 am

Right after I have a lie down.

So, I have an RPoL account now (I'm amazed the username wasn't already taken). I should probably think about a character...
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Rip » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am

Oh yeah, I'm gonna need your RPoL names and stuff here too. I'd prefer to just list them in the thread, since we'll all be seeing them soon anyway. This week SHOULD be far less hellacious than the last, one never knows in this biz, but I would like to get the RPoL thread created before next Monday if possible. We could do all the OOC stuff over there, but it would clutter the board and since we have our own Clan already that shouldn't be necessary. I would like it if we don't post too much over there until character names and datafiles are finalized.

What roles is everyone feeling?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FiveManBand

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... mandRoster

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheSquad

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Skittles » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm

I've been agonizing over what to play since I knew I had a spot in the game and I'm still not sure. I'm probably going to play an asari with a specialization in either infiltration and disguise (pending canon research) or deadly yet artistic biotics. This is, of course, subject to change but right now that's where I'm leaning.
Skittles
Quits D&D games

Postby Zengus » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:36 am

My RPoL name is HeWasCalledZengus.

I am still pretty set on my Krogan monstertank. Going to spec for high HP/health regen first, damage resistance/armor second. If I have enough character building material to work with I'm going to try and put some high single-target damage in there so that he's valuable as more than just a meat shield during boss fights. But first and foremost, he's good at getting hit and laughing crazily.
Zengus
Muscle cook

PreviousNext

Return to Throne Room