[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - do you guys like janelle monae

do you guys like janelle monae

do you guys like janelle monae

Postby Agent » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:56 pm

i like her new songs
Agent
Get out of here

Re: do you guys like janelle monae

Postby Agent » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:50 am

no one responded to this maybe you need more stimuli

Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:22 am

I'm not really familiar with her, but I'm not really familiar with a lot of recent stuff, so my opinion doesn't really matter.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:44 am

but do you like her music
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:07 pm

I've never heard it yet, but I'm planning on listening to some of it soon. Since I've got lot of homework tonight, I can probably listen while I'm doing that.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Sage » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:41 pm

I want her to raw me in an airport bathroom
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby dexeron » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:36 pm

So, not my usual fare, but good. It sounded really nice in my headset.

I had to look it up afterwards, and wasn't surprised to see Prince's involvement in "Make Me Feel." It's definitely got his vibe in there.

The other songs were cool too.

I'd go into more detail but I'm about to fall asleep so I need to finish my work before crashing for the night.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 pm

her older stuff was great too you might like that better

Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:04 pm

It's all really good. Thanks for sharing. I love getting to learn about new stuff.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Sage » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:19 am

she did this thing too
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Next

Return to Throne Room