[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - X-Com: Enemy Unknown

X-Com: Enemy Unknown

X-Com: Enemy Unknown

Postby B to the M » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:59 am

If you don't shoot aliens in the face, the terrorists win.
http://i.imgur.com/pfgAg.jpg
B to the M
Tired of lasers

Re: X-Com: Enemy Unknown

Postby Zengus » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:31 am

I own this game and want to play it badly, as I have been a fan of the series since around the time Terror from the Deep came out. I need to upgrade my computer to Windows 7 to do that, which I actually also own a (legally purchased!) copy of, but my computer has some hardware problems at the moment relating to the videocard/motherboard connectors that cause it to violently shit itself at random, occasionally, and I'm worried it will happen while I'm installing the new OS and fuck things up worse than they are already.

So, no Windows 7, no X-Com, until I get a new computer :(
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby B to the M » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:19 pm

B to the M
Tired of lasers

Postby Ventilator » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:38 pm

The game has good reviews and what I've seen of it seems good. If anyone could share some good game play stories that make me want to buy it, I might just go and get it.
Ventilator
Pretty cool

Postby B to the M » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:39 am

B to the M
Tired of lasers

Postby dexeron » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:09 pm

I keep forgetting to buy this.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Skittles » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:21 am

now you don't have to. just pre-purchase bioshock: infinite on steam and as long as enough other people do you get it for free.
Skittles
Quits D&D games

Return to Throne Room