[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - hello in BOBland

hello in BOBland

hello in BOBland

Postby synkr0nized » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:53 pm

I haven't posted in a while.
This isn't really odd, nor do I expect that bothered anyone.

But I was focused on work.

Remember how we had a wiki, and how on my page Inferno was quoted for saying, "OMFG synk is not a real doctor"? That is now a false statement.

Sorry, Rip, for dropping off that ME thing. I'll poke about in a bit to catch up with that.

Thanks for reading! I am just excited, I guess.
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Re: hello in BOBland

Postby Zengus » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:22 pm

I had noticed your absence, good to hear it was just due to hard work (with a good pay off, sounds like!)

Congratulations!
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Inferno » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 pm

You'll never be a real doctor to you, you hacker!
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby dexeron » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Rock.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 am

Congrats on being able to tick a new courtesy title box on forms!
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Agent » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 am

what are you a doctor of
Agent
Get out of here

Postby cain » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 pm

butts
cain
Drunk

Postby Zengus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:56 am

I didn't realize you had your hand in that, Synk
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:14 am

I am curious as well... A Dr. of what?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

tech, information, and people

Postby synkr0nized » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 am

My department is one of information science and technology, so it'll be in that. However, that covers various topics, and we claim to be pretty interdisciplinary. We have some Ph.D.s who've done very social science work, others who've developed and evaluated technology, and mixtures of both. The department claims to have four tracks for the Ph.D. program, so mine would fit into the Human-Computer Interaction track. I don't know that our official documentation actually notes that, though.
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Next

Return to General Discussion