[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - So I might own a cafe soon

So I might own a cafe soon

Re: So I might own a cafe soon

Postby Xaenyth » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Before you leave the NYC area, we've got to meet and have a drink. Desp is invited, too.
Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby Steltek » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 pm

It seems like there's a comic book in here somewhere, e.g. your dad retires from nuclear power after discovering the irradiated sperm he made you with gave you latent superpowers, so together you run your cafe which is called "The Reactor" or something like that, and after you get done selling $20 salads you close up for the night and you fight crime, with your dad being a kind of Oracle figure.
Steltek
;p

Postby Xaenyth » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I would own this comic.
Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby Ventilator » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Ventilator
Pretty cool

Postby Zengus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:18 pm

All of this pleases me.

Xae, I'm so down. Desp, it would be sweet if you come too.

Dibs super speed. It would be useful for crimefighting and cooking.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Xaenyth » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby Zengus » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Alright homedogs. I'm moving back to CA in about two months. As yet it's up in the air exactly what I'm going to be doing when I get there. I'm probably going to take a few months off to write a book about culinary stuff before anything else, I might try to start a custom cake/pastry business where I can work from home instead of opening a cafe, I might do a pizza joint instead (a three Michelin starred Chef once told me after eating some of my family meal that "if you ever open a pizza shop it's going to be very successful. I would eat there"), it's still up in the air. The money I have to do this isn't going anywhere, and I decided to focus my thoughts further and that the best time to do that is going to be in the local climate, while I'm on a vacation.

But I am definitely leaving to get started in a few months. Lets hang out, Xae.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Nick » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:44 am

New york is like 5 hours of driving. Stop living in dumb places.
Nick
Site Admin

Postby Samurai » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:41 am

"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Street Grid vs Street Spaghetti

Postby Xaenyth » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:00 am

Xaenyth
I don't even know

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion