[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Edward Snowden was a BOB

Edward Snowden was a BOB

Re: Edward Snowden was a BOB

Postby Phantomgrift » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 am

Wait, you can afford to bathe?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:33 pm

You KNOW I can.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 am

Now the question becomes... DO you want to?
I mean, all playwrights are supposed to be all weird and quirky and smell like mothballs or some such.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Xaenyth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:02 pm

YOUR balls smell like moths.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby dexeron » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 pm

I'll moth YOUR balls.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Ha ha we're about to shoot a bunch of missiles at people we don't know.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:26 am

This is one of those rare moments where we're in agreement.

After two years of civil war, wherein one terrorist-associated group is at war with itself and the rebels are being lead by another terrorist group, I think it's the height of stupidity to have the U.S. involved.

Just let'em finish each other off.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Wow, I didn't expect to hear that actually.

Out of curiosity, as a military man - what's your opinion on the situation? How likely is it that we're going to follow through with the strikes and what do you think will be the fallout if we do engage with Syria?
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:55 am

Pffft.

Just check history.
The same thing happened with Bosnia and Serbia during the nineties under Clintons administration. However, the biggest difference between then and now is that in the public end on America's side, no one really cared.

See, Syrians are an oppressed people. Ain't gonna lie, it sucks for them.
But I've never liked the notion of America as this global 911 for everything.
And as I've pointed out to others in different formats, if we were going to get involved? Well hell, shit's been going downhill in Syria on this particular note for about the last two years. People rebelled against Assad, and after a while, the Taliban stepped in to offer their assistance.

Ergo, you have a nation classified as supporting terrorism currently engaged in a civil war for independence by a group currently supported by terrorists. Terrorist dickweed as far as the eye can see.

Either fire some Tomahawks at shit as a feel-good "Rah Rah" for the U.N. and Obamas ego, then go home... Or say fuck it and let them duke it out amongst themselves.

I mean, when you look at things like "Arab Spring"... "OMG! Peaceful revolution and everything is working out and I liked something on Facebook so I helped, blah, blah, blah..." Heh, if you've followed that up, you can see how well that worked out.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Samurai » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Russia's ended up presenting Obama with an interesting way out from trying to get Congress to back him, it seems. Although personally, I think .
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion