[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Edward Snowden was a BOB

Edward Snowden was a BOB

Re: Edward Snowden was a BOB

Postby Despanan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:01 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby dexeron » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Google Pressure Cookers and Backpacks, Get a Visit from the Feds
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national ... hes/67864/

"But they're not keeping and reviewing data on Americans, and not looking at anyone without court orders!"

Yea.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 pm

You beat me to it.

So yeah - what was that about us only being targeted if we're talking to known terrorist sympathizers?
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 pm

I wonder - does Phant get a bye on searching for terms like this, due to his position in Intel?

Are some animals more equal than others...?

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Despanan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm

"See something, say something."
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 am

Care to walk what back Dex?

Something you posted from "The Guardian". Something you linked from an article about an article about a training document?
Pffft.

Contractors say certain things to sell their product. This is why they are contractors.
I've personally seen the amusing short-falls based on some of the product upgrades contractors were trying to claim they could do.

Ohhhhhh... Wait, no. I get it.
This is another case of "Dex saw it on tv or read about it online, so obviously it is completely without bias and must be stalwart truth, and ergo he is right about the subject when he's talking to someone that actively works in that field."

Keep trying fat boy.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 am

Walk what back? Are you saying that XKeyscore doesn't exist? That it doesn't automatically trawl through far more people's information than you keep claiming? That it isn't as black and white "we can't do anything without a court order!" as you keep claiming? Oh, sorry, you don't want to admit any of that, so you attack the source.

Fine.

You have zero credibility, dude. I don't know, and don't care, what regulations are in place for what you do in the course of your job, but you don't work for the NSA. Stop trying to tell us what the NSA is, and isn't doing, and can, and cannot do.
dexeron
On the internet

Postby HisDivineShadow » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 pm

There once was a time that I considered joining the NSA. Back in high school I even started up a cryptography and espionage club.

Turns out I don't like programming or computer science much.
HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion