[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - To Agent

To Agent

To Agent

Postby shadowmimiiru » Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 am

Thank you your D&D between 2006 and 2008. I loved being able to explore your world with Dahla and the others. So thank you. Also thanks for all the character art from then.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Re: To Agent

Postby HisDivineShadow » Fri May 10, 2013 8:27 am

Uh are you okay, Mim? Because as nice as this sentiment is it's a little out of the blue and has hints of "Goodbye, cruel world!" to it. O_o

That being said tabletop gaming is swanky. I'm trying to put together an online Pathfinder game myself.
HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby shadowmimiiru » Fri May 10, 2013 8:39 am

I'm fine, hds. I was asked today at another place about my most memorable and favorite gaming moments. Despite all the games I have played since then all my thoughts came back to Darla Half-elven.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby HisDivineShadow » Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 am

Okey dokey. Glad to hear it. Which ruleset do you prefer?
HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby Rip » Fri May 10, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm still playing a weekly 4E game that's going on a couple years now. There is no other point to this post than to make sure you have that information.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby cain » Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm

you guys should get into the game I'm going to do, we haven't started yet
cain
Drunk

Postby Agent » Fri May 10, 2013 7:49 pm

cool
Agent
Get out of here

Postby HisDivineShadow » Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm

HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby cain » Sat May 11, 2013 1:59 am

cain
Drunk

Postby Zengus » Sat May 11, 2013 2:45 am

When I notice that I really don't like someone I try to find aspects of their personality I can respect and build common ground from there.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Next

Return to General Discussion