[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - sometimes i like ska and it makes me feel bad

sometimes i like ska and it makes me feel bad

sometimes i like ska and it makes me feel bad

Postby Agent » Fri May 10, 2013 12:30 am

you know like about myself for liking ska
Agent
Get out of here

Re: sometimes i like ska and it makes me feel bad

Postby Nemuri » Fri May 10, 2013 8:24 am

I know how you feel.
Nemuri
Kawaii space criminal

Postby Rip » Fri May 10, 2013 12:34 pm

I am skanking in a circle, right now, shamelessly

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Fri May 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of ska. Madness, one of 2 tone's principal proponents in the UK, are still very popular here.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Zengus » Sat May 11, 2013 12:54 am

One of the girls at work asked me if I wanted to go to a house party and listen to ska music with her next week- but I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually like ska that much, and is just trying to get into my pants.

I don't like ska very much either, but I still said yes :|
Zengus
Muscle cook

Too bad.

Postby synkr0nized » Sat May 11, 2013 4:26 am

The joke's gonna be on you when you find yourself sitting there, listening to ska music, and not having sex with her.
synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby Zengus » Sun May 12, 2013 1:09 am

This is a scenario that has not escaped my consideration. I have steeled myself to the possibility.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Return to General Discussion