[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Random Stuff

Random Stuff

Re: Random Stuff

Postby Despanan » Sun May 12, 2013 10:47 am

Last edited by Despanan on Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Sun May 12, 2013 10:50 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun May 12, 2013 11:21 am

Then Desp, you have the oddest version of the Bible I've never seen.

Yay! We're back to "Dex has nothing significant to add to the previous banter, so he'll attempt to mock Phantomgrift and fail miserably."

God, it's like you have a script.

Edit: I'm also now entertained Dex by the fact that you also apparently see random bullshit on the internet as something to be "won" or "lost".
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun May 12, 2013 11:29 am

- though it's about King David, not King Solomon. My bad. The "S" in Samuel had me remember a different desert war lord.

Also - No one believes you when you claim you're trolling Phant. We've all seen you completely lose your shit over stuff people have posted on here. Hell, Emoore had to invent a term to describe your ridiculous attempts to cover up your own failures under the guise of "trolling".
Last edited by Despanan on Sun May 12, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun May 12, 2013 11:32 am

Yes, because you are renowned for your frequent use of Biblical quotes to make a point.
Why, it's almost like you're not routinely spouting off the latest bit by Mao, Stalin or some random hippie you met at a local sit-in.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun May 12, 2013 11:35 am

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun May 12, 2013 11:40 am

Alas, all I've really seen you post over the last couple of months usually divides between attempts at mocking me and large sprawling posts about how awesome OWS is, or some random bit piece about some left-centered story that no one usually responds to outside of myself, HDS, and when he's feeling up to snuff, Dex.

So I can't say I see you quote much of anything on a regular basis.
Man, I wonder how the shrink would react if I told him that despite the Ativan, I want to make a epic trip to New York to seek out, befriend, and ultimately betray and kill via drowning in the ocean, some random bozo I've never met outside of through a random forum board.

It would be funny if nothing else.
Almost as funny as the notion that a corner of your mind will pick up on, convinced that I'm deadly serious about my previous statement.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun May 12, 2013 11:45 am

What's even funnier is how, by alluding to 2 Samuel 12, I've insulted you on multiple levels and you have yet to figured it out.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun May 12, 2013 11:54 am

Interesting thing about Bible verses. You can look at them historically, philosophically, or literally.

I'm almost fairly certain that from a literal standpoint, I haven't taken anyone's wife as my own at any point in time. So that would leave historically, which is a bit dubious as well, or philosophically, in which case it's open to interpretation and I don't really see myself as investing to much concern into deducing your ever so clever reference.

I know that you and Dex like to routinely pat yourselves on the back over the great zingers and insults you hurl towards me, but for them to actually bother me would mean I had to find them relevant in the first place.

Besides, as "arguments" go, you're rather quick to cite whatever alleged fallacy I'm using, Dex and you both cite "winning" and "losing", and then you turn around and attempt to smugly reference Bible verses?

Heh, yeah, cause that's logical argumentation right there. I mean, my goodness, I shall deduce the error of my text and change my mind ever so quickly.... Wait, no I won't. I'll still continue to view you as a mis-guided hippie.

But by all means, continue to reveal in your smugness man. Whatever gets your rocks off or lets you sleep at night.
It's why I find you so endlessly entertaining.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun May 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion