[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead

Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead

Re: Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead

Postby HisDivineShadow » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:01 pm

HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby Despanan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Well, let's not get too "boo! Romney!" Here, I actually want to hear Mim's response, because It DOES actually confuse me.

If it helps Mim, I promise not to argue afterwards, I'm genuinely curious.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby HisDivineShadow » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Fair enough. I just like gifs. :)

Though on the other hand Mim said she supported Romney for Rand more than anything, which is also a bit of a curious point. His budget was really controversial.
HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby synkr0nized » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby HisDivineShadow » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:54 pm

HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby Esunasoul » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Oooooh, I wanna write my politico-spiritual journey out and then interpret it for everyone...
Esunasoul

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Esunasoul » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:54 pm

........nnnnnnnnnnope too late:

Once upon a time I was saved by Jesus and baptized in a fountain.
Then I read a book by a Buddhist that said man's mind tends to become increasingly narrow the farther one looks from the self, and that wisdom begins when you learn to turn the point back upon your own thoughts.
Then I read a pagan author that said religions are expressions of tension between sanctioned vs unsanctioned ritual practices (transformation of the host, prayer, meditation vs summoning demons, doing magic, even going to other churches?) and that we tend to tack various philosophies onto methods ecstatic consciousness as an efficient way of transmitting faith-memes.
Then I decided to get into ecstatic consciousness for it's own sake, unencumbered by belief systems.
And this, appropriately, has little to do with my vote.
The end.

(I was being sarcastic, Rip. But the above is true.)
Esunasoul

Postby Zengus » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 am

I was raised protestant. When I was 9 years old, it occurred to me that if I was god I would say I was totally awesome in my own book too, regardless of how true it was (more specifically, it had to do with the last battle/god will triumph over satan stuff). And that was when I became an agnostic.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Previous

Return to General Discussion