[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead

Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead

Re: Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead

Postby Agent » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 pm

how many black kids did you shoot today, facebook mom
Agent
Get out of here

Postby shadowmimiiru » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby HisDivineShadow » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Just because we have major disagreements doesn't mean we can't get along. Hell, I've been highly contentious against all the Bobs here at one point or another. I've argued against Despanan when he supported postmodernism and agnosticism. When Dexeron went all Tea Party libertarian with dashes of Austrian economics and supported the ACORN conspiracy theory I was just as sharply pointed, even when just a year before we basically saw eye to eye. Me and Ahab have had major clashes even though we'd flirted with each other when I'd first joined.

And of course there was Steltek. Dear God was there Steltek. "Enhanced interrogation? Splashing water on people's faces and belly slaps? Lolz."

Thing is most of us were and are civil, open-minded, and believed that the importance of open dialogue between differing opinions, because that's how Democracy is supposed to work, and that's how you become a better and more well-informed person. Frankly the only Bob I've seen getting any sass recently is Phant, and that's only because he's... well, Phant.

Overall though I think we've all become better from our exchanges.

Except for Phant.
HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby shadowmimiiru » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:27 pm

And me. There is a reason besides getting knocked up that caused me to leave for 2 years. This place brings out the worst aspe ts of my personality. Now O know how to cat h it though and when to just leave.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Despanan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:07 pm

It's alright Mim, one of the few reasons I hang around is to annoy Desp in all of his ultra-liberal-anarcho-hippe-immarevelutionary nonsense and pipe dreams.

HDS, I have come away better.
I've come away with the justified proof that that the internet is for amusement and I'm still smarter than most of the people I know. I've also come away with the mindset that it is entirely pointless to argue or debate with people in this day and age. To much effort for not enough return. It is far easier and far more entertaining to harass them for amusements sake.

I mean, even by your own examples: Desperent has gone from ultraconservative to ultraliberal and now into something that he only wishes were ultrarevolutionary.

He's the perfect picture example of a disillusioned white boy from a privileged background who whines and sulks when the world doesn't go his way.
I mean, you claim people give me grief? I suppose I'd consider it grief if I actually gave it any mind outside the times when I actively post. Aside from the delightful notion that Desperent has that I'm some souless sociopath, no one hear knows a damn thing about me. And the handful of Bobs that I've actually met in person? No longer post here due to real life and such.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby HisDivineShadow » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 pm

HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

Postby dexeron » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Damn, then you recalled wrong.
I've never been a young earth creationist. I was raised as one, but I'm aware of the gaping holes in believing that wholeheartedly on nothing more than faith.
Remember, 90% of my time online is being a completely bombastic asshole in order to get a reaction out of people because I think it's funny.

Though I will still stand behind the notion that man walked with dinosaurs, if for no other reason that the thought that "Dinoriders" was right.
Because seriously... Laser T-Rex.

Yes Dex, I do.
If I had more time, I most likely would have joined Anon and posted about doing shit for the lulz.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby HisDivineShadow » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 pm

HisDivineShadow
Cromulent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion