[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Life found a way.

Life found a way.

Life found a way.

Postby DragonSlayer » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:34 am

This is kinda neat*.

The other day I was doing the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song/dance with my daughter (so hip and with it huh?), and my wife's brother decided to show her the original little bouncing banana.

The first site he went to had a bunch of different versions, and among them was this guy:

As far as I remember, I only posted that guy to our old forums, so it was kinda neat* to see it had escaped the destruction of the board (god what was that, 4 forums ago??).

Anyway, that made me think of you guys again.

DragonSlayer
busy with life

Re: Life found a way.

Postby Samurai » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi, DS! Always good to see the dancing banana back on the forum. :)
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:21 am

Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Xaenyth » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 pm

And here I thought this was going to be an epic reference to both Jurassic Park and the recent news of creating embryos of extinct animals.

Instead, it's a dancing banana... which I somehow stumbled upon a few weeks ago and was also reminded of ClanBOB. Eventually it lead to my possibly brief return. Nice to see you're still around as well, DS.
Xaenyth
I don't even know

Return to General Discussion