[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I really don't have anything to say.

I really don't have anything to say.

Re: I really don't have anything to say.

Postby Xaenyth » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Agnort I am surrounded by trees. And Indians. Not Native Americans.
Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby Sage » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:28 am

they fill up your gas for you in new jersey
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Xaenyth » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm actually not a fan of that. I wish it was optional.
Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby Steltek » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:07 pm

If someone approaches my car in an attempt to render "full service", I will fight them and all their friends 1960s Batman style.

Lacking the context of previous posts, it would be difficult to tell if I'm making a statement about gas station attendants or prostitutes.
Steltek
;p

Gas station attendants are whores for your filler hole.

Postby Xaenyth » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 am

Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby Agent » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 pm

if it was optional it would be more expensive jersey gas is cheap man gift horses etc
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm

What agent said. Man - if they didn't do that the wait to refuel at the stations outside NYC would be even longer.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Xaenyth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:55 pm

I don't get how it's more expensive for full service, considering that self service in Florida was cheaper than full service before they got rid of full service all together.

Likewise, I don't get how the wait would be longer, considering how much time I spend waiting for an attendant to get to my vehicle to start filling it, and again to remove the nozzle and give me my receipt after my vehicle is full.

It's going to be seriously hard to convince me otherwise when I've experienced the opposite of what you're both saying most of my life.
Xaenyth
I don't even know

Postby Zengus » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:05 pm

I get how it could be faster in a large volume joint. Don't even have to get out of your car before you move out of the gas space. But man, pumping gas all day sounds like a really shitty job that probably gives you cancer.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Samurai » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:44 am

You'd certainly be inhaling a lot more benzene than is probably good for you. Thankfully for both the health of petrol station staff and the antisocial tendencies of motorists here, very few places in the UK offer "full service".
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Previous

Return to General Discussion