[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Clanbob! stop what you are doing!

Clanbob! stop what you are doing!

Re: Clanbob! stop what you are doing!

Postby Despanan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 am

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 am

Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Agent
Get out of here

Postby Phantomgrift » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Man, Desp, ever post you make just further convinces me that you're knowledge of the military came directly from the one time you watched "Behind Enemy Lines".

It's cute. You're trying to make accusations against me as a strike analysts when you don't know the difference between a Air Force UAV pilot and a Navy Strike Analyst. Gross incompetence? Stripped of my position? Is this stuff you come up with because it makes you feel better about yourself somehow?

I designate targets. Buildings, structures, facilities. It is in my capacity to know about things like UAV strikes, but those are carried out by a much smaller community, and predominantly overseen by the CIA.

Bridges, hangars, runways, etc. *Shrugs*
As long as I'm accurate and within parameters, I don't really stop to think about who may be in, around, near, under or what have you, when I'm dropping a point. See, we're told not to get attached to thoughts like that. Mostly because some folks get kind of hung up over the fact that one day, the target they designate may mean that someone done got blowed up! That's what happens to bad-guys.

Like I said though, you wont understand because you have about as much knowledge of the military as you do about speaking Tlingit.

I don't personally dislike you by the way.
I just find you amusing. It's like watching a wayward train wreck combined with every misguided, drug-smoking radical idealist I ever encountered in Tacoma.

I'm only "up" on anything that causes you to launch into a tirade.

And your military ignorance is showing again.
Most people in the Navy take anywhere from twelve to fifteen years to make Chief. Considering that I put on E6 in eight years, I'm actually doing quite well on the promotion front of where I need to be as far as the Navy is concerned. I'm just annoyed at myself for not doing better. But that would be akin to you being annoyed with yourself for failing to write a Broadway smash hit by now. Personal gripe, not a reflection of anything you actually do.

And demoted?
No one gets "demoted" in the military. Only the movies.
And my service record and various citations for good conduct are very good indicators as to why I haven't been "demoted".
Well, that and I've yet to be caught as the joke goes.

Keep rabbling on about crap that no one cares about. We're apparently the largest bit of traffic on Bob anymore.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Agent » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 pm

GunalchÈesh haa eet yeelatÛowu
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 am

You can google a phrase for it, but unless there are surprising mitigating factors here, I would question your ability to pronounce that correctly.
Most non-Native Alaskans have a hard time trying to speak Tlinglit, and they live there. Apparently the key is lots of saliva.

And no, I never said I was going to teach you, but your thanks is taken in spirit.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Agent » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:37 pm

i just meant in general jesus christ you people sometimes
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 pm

What a great work environment you must have.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion