[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Clanbob! stop what you are doing!

Clanbob! stop what you are doing!

Re: Clanbob! stop what you are doing!

Postby Zengus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Oh man, I didn't think of that.

Those raccoons are clever. I didn't even see the seam on their flesh suit.
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Esunasoul » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:34 pm

I wouldn't say it's funny, but it's damn interesting.
Esunasoul

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:07 pm

I find it simultaneously funny & awesome & horrifying.

Honestly, I love Kai's utterly selfless attitude, and the fact that he's still able to ask for a wetsuit & board. It's really charming and also sad considering how traumatic what happened really was, and the fact that he has no family.

I love his line at the beginning to:

Newscaster: Are you the hero?

Kai: I'm ONE of the heroes.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:36 pm

It rates a grand "Meh".
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm surprised, he saved a number of lives by killing a crazy pedophile rapist with a hatchet. Considering that you routinely fantasize about murder I'd figure this would be right up your alley.

Could it be, you're just mad he did more as a homeless drifter than you?
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Heh. Not in the least.
This would be a resounding "Meh" simply because I can't actually see the video in question.
We're underway again and youtube is a no-go.

Obviously, my non-committal response will be prone to change when we return to port and I can actually see the video.
Desp, will you ever get tired of my baiting you?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Probably not, as you're clearly a MASTER when it comes to BAITING.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:58 pm

But of course!
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Emoore » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:18 pm

The fact that he apparently has MORE THAN ONE anecdote where he's had to get violent with dudes to save people raises some red flags, and would ordinarily make me wonder if maybe it wasn't the DRIVER who was dangerous, unstable guy with the messianic complex after all... so I'm glad the witnesses have backed up this dude's story that the driver was apparently doing/yelling violent things.
webpage:twitter:
Emoore

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 pm

I think the multiple violent incidences are more or less a hazard of the social circles he runs in, after all, apparently getting pinned/crushed between two large metal objects, to the point where if one is later moved you'll bleed out and die is a regular hazard he and everyone he knows is acquainted with.

ALSO: Someone get that man a wetsuit and surfboard!
Despanan
Phantomgrift

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion