[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - CyberNauts Podcast w/Leon McNolis

CyberNauts Podcast w/Leon McNolis

Re: CyberNauts Podcast w/Leon McNolis

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:40 pm

And I'm a Navy certified Fire-fighter, First Responder and Stretcher Bearer... What does that and your woods training have to do in regards to current CPR guidelines?

I've got a book at home called "How To Be Your Own Wilderness Doctor"... Is that what you use?

I'm amused that Leon is reaching out to anyone.
His posts on things like deviant art and his blog alternate between talking about his family and long rambling things about anime. I never see anyone comment thought. Especially after I decided to leave him be.

His podcast is amusing because he left the one he was formally with after he got butthurt and had a falling out with the guys who produced it with him.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:47 pm

I'm certified through NYS, The Red Cross & NOLS WMI.

Leon is pretty cool actually. I have no idea why you were such a douchebag to him, Phant.

Oh wait, nevermind, I have an idea.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:04 pm

No, you have no idea. Only your supposed notions that have never been validated or confirmed.
Maybe one day we'll meet in real life, and you'll most likely not even recognize me because I'm not eating freeze-dried kitten bars to sustain my evil self.

Nor are you aware that I've been acquainted with Leon for some years now. Yes, he wasn't a bad guy, I never said he was.
His biggest issue stems from how close to reality he holds the internet and how he responds to perceived slights, real or otherwise, online.

After some disparaging accusations blew up that he attributed to me, he, in his usual fashion, tried to cut all contact with me without the slightest bit of explanation. I basically hounded him until he at least gave me a good idea as to why he'd tried to cut and run. I offered apology, but in his mind, things like that do not take place.

Ask him why he cut ties with Mim and see which one of the dozen reasons he coughs up to explain it.
Reading any of his posts prior to say, 2010, and you would have thought they were best buds. She drops out of sight for a while, and he took it as a personal insult to the point to where he'd type out lengthy missives on his blog about how he'd been wronged.

It's not that Leon isn't technically a bad guy Desp... It's more the fact that he can never, at any time, ever admit that he may have been at fault for something. If something takes place with someone he remotely knows, it's always their fault. Any attempts to explain or talk to him are met with the online equivalent of him sticking his fingers in his ears until you leave him alone. Afterwards, all he will post online is remorseful sounding pieces about how he doesnt understand why other people betrayed his tiny trust and why he had to cut ties.

Never, in the last ten years, have I ever once seen him post something to the affect of: "I knew this person, and then I screwed up and the friendship went sour."

That... Is by far and away his biggest issue.
More fun will be had when any attempt to get an explanation from him is met by increasingly paranoid-fueled reactions about how he's now being "stalked" and/or "harassed" by the other party. Most who are simply trying to figure out why the hell he cut them off in the first place.

After a while, I realized this is an innate trait of his that will most likely never go away. So if he wanted his paranoid delusions, it was more fun to feed those just to see what he'd draw up on his blog.

To this day, he's apparently convinced I used my security access to dig up information on him and his wife. Sadly, the only thing I did was enter his name into google, and copy the first link that came up. But in his mind, things can't be that innocuously simple. It has to be people plotting against him and his happiness.

His textual debate style of also trying to have the last word, even after he's said he's done with a conversation doesn't really help much either.

----------
Alas, you will not factor any of this, as in your mind, I am all that is unholy and evil. The Dread Patriot Scourge you valiantly and ineffectively try to fight against. I now take my leave... I must finish my morning meal of childrens souls and barbequed orphans before the sun rises and turns me to dust!

REAGAN LIVES!
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Actually, I just think you're kind of a dipshit, who unfortunately also has some emotional & psychcological problems.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Heh, and there we have it.
Typical dismissal by Desp on anything anyone writes that doesn't immediately concern him or his plays.
Logically Desperent, we all have emotional and psychological issues. If we don't, we are little more than emotionless Vulcans.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Vulcans aren't emotionless mang. They actually have much stronger emotions than humans & thus evolved their uber-logical culture to keep them in check because otherwise they'd be murdering people with their super-strength karate-chops.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby dexeron » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:25 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:34 am

You state my "claims about me" and then you directly quote my bombastic hyperbole?

Yeah, sure, I was really talking about you in earnest there.
Throughout the course of the last two years or so, you have declared that I am a "unstable sociopath", a "monster", someone with "emotional and psychological issues" and routinely referenced anything to advocate how much of a violent, on-edge, blood-thirsty maniac just waiting for the chance to wreck havoc on an unsuspecting populace I am.

So when I play up to that with exaggerated pomposity, you take it at face value that I'm really convinced you believe I eat orphan children and attempt to chide me for it?

You Desperent, are a delightfully entertaining moron of the highest caliber. Don't ever change.
Last edited by Phantomgrift on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby dexeron » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion