[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - i still hate you all

i still hate you all

i still hate you all

Postby Agent » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:43 pm

just a periodic reminder that youre all horrible and deserve less
Agent
Get out of here

Re: i still hate you all

Postby Samurai » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Don't worry; impending downsizing means I'll be taking a lower paid and crappier job shortly, so I'll definitely be getting what I deserve. %D
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Zengus » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 am

You know Agent, when I was a kid, you were one of the artists I respected and sought to emulate (Emoore, you too). You have no idea how awesome it was for me to actually get to talk to you while I was growing up. I still think you are cool, and I miss seeing more of your work, or trying the suggestions you used to give me. I think a lot of my current outlining style traces back to one time you said I should try drawing something with a brush, and what I learned when I did. I have always been impressed by your creativity, and easy proficiency in so many different mediums.

Sam, I am sorry to hear that :(
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Samurai » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:46 am

He's always been a talented chap.

Thanks for the good wishes, Zengus. It could be a lot worse, though, considering how many people have been out of work pretty much ever since the banking crisis. If it pays the bills and doesn't make me want to kill anyone*, it''ll be fine.

____
* The latter remains to be seen, given what the interview panel told me about the team I'll be running...
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Esunasoul » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm

And, by contrast, I sill love you all.
Esunasoul

Postby Agent » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 pm

hows everyones paranoid delusions doing
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Ventilator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Not sure. I had a few pretty good reality checks in the last 30 days.

And just yesterday I pulled a dead, rotting opossum out from under the crawl space of my parents house.

If anything, I could use a little delusion to take the edge off.
Ventilator
Pretty cool

Postby Emoore » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:19 pm

I still love you, Agent.

My paranoid delusions wax and wane, same as usual.
webpage:twitter:
Emoore

Agent, ball of bearded hatred.

Postby synkr0nized » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 am

synkr0nized
Super sexy secret dreamboat

Postby cain » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Synk is still the cutest little german redhead
cain
Drunk

Next