[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I am alive.

I am alive.

Re: I am alive.

Postby Sorce » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Sorce
Dragonball is still cool

Postby Ventilator » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 pm

I must admit that news of your survival is a surprising development.
Ventilator
Pretty cool

Postby Zengus » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 am

I assumed Mim was completely indestructible by the time she went silent on ClanBOB, given what she'd gone through more or less unscathed before that.

Nice to hear from you
Zengus
Muscle cook

Postby Samurai » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:54 am

Indestructible, but not exactly invulnerable. She's the Captain Scarlet of ClanBOB.

How is the small thing, Mim?
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Sage » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 am

Good to see you again. How's life treating you now?
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Sam: considering the her father is 6'6" I'm not surprised that my 14 month old is as tall as a two and a half year old (she's 36"!). She's healthy but a terror and is very clingy. not at all like her name-sake Dame Honor Harrington.

Sage: Good, mostly. Not always fun being a single mom who works 60+ hours a week but those are the breaks of being salary.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Samurai » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Ye gods, that's a punishing schedule, particularly with a youngster who wants attention all the time. Very pleased to to hear you that and the bairn are doing okay!
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Esunasoul » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:51 pm

What do you do now, mim?
Esunasoul

Postby shadowmimiiru » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:23 pm

I work mapping and logistics on a regional level for an international courier company with multiple named branches.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby cain » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 am

You print out google-maps for pizza hut delivery drivers?

man, don't use apple maps, or my pizza will never get here.
cain
Drunk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion