[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Mic. has been published!

Mic. has been published!

Mic. has been published!

Postby Despanan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 am

So, I'm pleased to announce that it has been published and
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Re: Mic. has been published!

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:44 am

Hey nice, free downloads on the internet. So this means you're not getting money for any time someone online downloads your stuff?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 pm

The DL isn't free. I explained this when SWZ:A was published.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Granted, per things like the "Way Back Machine" and other web archive retrieval software, doesn't that technically mean someone can locate your original that you posted on old bob back in the day?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:16 pm

I don't know, Why don't you go back and try to find it?
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Why?
I don't think I've ever had an interest in your plays before, and I doubt if I'll be motivated by a sudden and all consuming passion to show interest now.

Besides, if it weren't for me, your self-promotion would be for naught as I appear to be the only one who ever actually replies to your entries.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 pm

That says less about me and more about you.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 pm

So you as well, acknowledge that I bring notice and validation to your life? That's very sweet of you to say.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Oh Christina, don't ever change.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 pm

And there it is. When Desp has run out of anything to counter, resort to basic namecalling. I'm sure it will be about as effective as making creative photoshoops.
Waiter... Waiter?

Phantomgrift
Despanan

Next

Return to General Discussion