To Good To Pass Up

To Good To Pass Up

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:42 am

I was contemplating just deleting or locking phant's thread and then I Was Like what if no one ever just posts in it that would be the perfect solution. You're all animals tho and I'm sure someone would and ruin it. So instead I'm going to make this new thread that is infinity better. Phant my dude, i'm never going to be one to defend that guy because he is like a sad weird dude that should have let go of places he haunted 20 years ago but like whatever, there are plenty of weirdos on the internet. However you're just as much a garbage human for making me reference him or even remember him in fucking 2021.
Side note, attachments were enabled like a year ago, and the very first use of them is phant being a dipshit. God I should have banned half of you 10 years ago.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (16.01 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Nick
Site Admin

Re: Too Good 2 Pass Up

Postby Inferno » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:35 am

Is Phant banned?
Inferno
cockBOB

Re: To Good To Pass Up

Postby Phantomgrift » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:58 am

Whatever works in the end I guess.

As someone else pointed out, a handful of us hang out here for, dunno... Nostalgia factor apparently? Due to how infrequently any of us posts. But ultimately Nick, you're absolutely correct. Despite that, apparently I can't post in here regardless without him taking notes to determine what my evil government task force against him is up to.

At some point, it moved beyond odd to just, well, I hope someday he finds whatever the hell he's looking for.

However it goes, I'm getting ready to head oversees again, my nascent time here will likely dwindle even further. It was nice back in the day, and it had a solid run. Good luck in wherever life takes you all in the future.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Despanan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:50 pm

It's interesting that Leon, who was the primary persona non-grata in the old CB days wound up being pretty cool and Phant, who was one of the more popular BOBs for a while and was even in LOR wound up being so crazy and getting dragged like this in 2021 after attempting to drag Leon for no goddamn reason whatsoever.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Re: 2Good2PassUp

Postby Inferno » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:37 am

Leon is not pretty cool. I'd take 10 Phants over Leon.
Like, I'd take a stubbed toe over Phant, but still.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Samurai » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:30 am

Well, at least Phant offered some apparently unironic good wishes to people outside his own circle. (I've never doubted his devotion to family.) I'd call that progress, and wish him a fulfilling and safe deployment in return.

Still, as this is still ClanBOB (Inferno already spotted it): *Too
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Samurai » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:51 pm

I realise in hindsight that I should probably have started responding to the older threads first, so the more recent discussions would still be near the top after I responded to them, but hey, I have sorted it, Nick.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Return to General Discussion