[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - are you jerks still jerks??

are you jerks still jerks??

are you jerks still jerks??

Postby Agent » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:01 am

im still a jerk

and im an angry jerk
Agent
Get out of here

Re: are you jerks still jerks??

Postby Inferno » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:12 am

imajrk
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Agent » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:24 pm

i often wonder if there was something about this place that allowed me to do things i no longer seem to be able to do without it
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:16 am

Bridgeford's "Sweet Baby Ray's" sweet teriyaki beef jerky is pretty good.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:55 pm

i really hope the reason i havent drawn anything in 6 years isnt because i havent been reading dexs posts
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:55 am

It would indeed suck to find out that Dex is the crux of our universe, yes. I prefer to blame my recent lack of writing on my kids tho. You can blame them too if you want.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Is that an entirely safe course of action?
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Sage » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:27 am

yeah
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Rip » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Don't worry Sam, they're Americans now. It's my right AND my duty to completely coat them in enough future behavioral triggers that they won't have a problem picking one to blame on me later :)

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:58 am

Well, that will set them up for life in the US well enough, but I remain concerned about the safety implications of any !Rip laying blame on the mini-Rips. Parental protective instincts can be quite strong at times.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Next

Return to General Discussion