[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - when i read the news my neck starts tto hurt

when i read the news my neck starts tto hurt

when i read the news my neck starts tto hurt

Postby Agent » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:41 pm

how do i stop this
Agent
Get out of here

Re: when i read the news my neck starts tto hurt

Postby Inferno » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Stop reading the news.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby dexeron » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:10 am

Start watching HBomberguy videos instead. Let that lead you into watching Contrapoints and Shaun videos. Do not resist your fall down the Left-tube rabbit hole.

Join us and embrace the Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:25 pm

fuck those guys they're just a bunch of hypocrits creeps
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Agent » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:18 pm

i've spent my whole life not wishing people were dead but lately ive started to come around
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Being serious for a moment, I'm actually sickened by everything going on, and I think we're a lot farther down the path towards some really dangerous stuff than a lot of people would like to admit. I think this coming Tuesday's election is a lot more important than a lot of people realize, not because it will specifically fix anything, but because it's a signal to certain people. A lot of what we're seeing is trial balloons, and the response at the polls either tells those people "Wow, the American people really are that apathetic; we can ramp this up way more and still get away with it" or "Wow, the American people are pissed off enough that this represents a threat to our short-term power, so we need to rein it in a bit."

It represents either the beginning of a lot of hard work to undo some really bad destruction to institutions that's been allowed to go on for decades, or it's the beginning of the end of those institutions entirely. And I don't think that I'm really being hyperbolic about this. I think we're at a tipping point where things can go extremely badly wrong for a lot of vulnerable people for a very long time.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:22 pm

We're a few steps back from that here, but there are similar risks due to the impending delight that is the UK exit from the European Union, AKA an excellent excuse for hard-right politicians trying to steer the process to dismantle our health and welfare systems on the grounds they're no longer affordable, and lower standards for trivial things like food so we can secure a trade deal with the US. Did you know chlorinated chicken is illegal to sell in the EU? US agribusinesses certainly do...
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Rip » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:34 am

Go vote, you assholes!

Not you, Sam. Freedom turned its back on your people in 1776.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Yeah, at least you still elect representatives to screw you over. We cheerfully make those decisions ourselves.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Agent » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:34 pm

i do not like the united states
Agent
Get out of here

Next

Return to General Discussion