[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - all satanists are boot-licking sycophants

all satanists are boot-licking sycophants

all satanists are boot-licking sycophants

Postby Agent » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 pm

shoulda read your own book
Agent
Get out of here

Re: all satanists are boot-licking sycophants

Postby Despanan » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Oddly enough I find the emphasis on Ayn Rand more offensive that the devil.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:26 am

I'm talking about the cops, man
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:42 am

personally, I don't believe I have ever licked a single boot in my life. Maybe a shoe once, back in middle school, just because I was probably that kind of kid.

I take this to mean that I am no longer a Satanist, and instead just a suburban father of two now. Is this how the Clan dies, not with a bang, but with a whisper..?

<3

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Agent » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:14 am

i'm talking about how the church of satan kicks you out if you commit a crime which is the dumbest thing i have ever heard they will just crumble completely before any authority

they said crimes are a risk to your personal freedom so you can't be a satanist if you do them which means satanists are officially the lamest people
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:22 am

I'm confused. Did Agent get kicked out of the Church of Satan for crimes?
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:17 pm

ohhhhhhhhhh that bullshit. well, a REAL() Satanist would never be dumb enough to "join" the Church of Satan anyway. It amounts to you giving them 200 bucks and them giving you a card. It's a blatant con job to snag money from goth teenagers, and I've always found it quite funny.

Any Satanist who says "crimes are a risk to your personal freedom so you can't be a satanist if you do them" forgot to add the "personally, to MY way of thinking," part, knowing full well that any actual Satanist will mark out their own limits in the due course of crafting their perfect life. For instance, doing drugs "to excess" isn't encouraged in Satanism, because of self harm, but there isn't a set number of grams or ounces given. Somebody who says "you can't take risks because that's stupid and being stupid means you can't be a Satanist" is stupid.

So nm guys I guess I'm a Satanist still, clanBOB can continue after all

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Agent » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 pm

yeah i didn't think you were that type but i had to make a broad blanket statement just to be sure
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:37 am

Did you know, it's actually quite hard to find Satanists who aren't?

I think people in general may actually just be lame in a myriad of ways.

Rip
flanelForever

Next

Return to General Discussion