[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - For the sake of others

For the sake of others

For the sake of others

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:45 am

In 5 minutes cbforever will be added to an extension that will block the site. This extention requires a password to both remove the extention or an individual website. This password will be set by my daughter randomly punching my keyboard and will be implemented across all browsers I use.

A long time ago I considered ClanBOB a second home. It no longer is ... at least not for me. I wish no one here harm nor misfortune (except Inferno, because some traditions need not die).

Sage: I meant no offensive to you and I am sorry I angered you. To put what I said in different terms sex is a reality, gender is perception. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Bye guys.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Re: For the sake of others

Postby Inferno » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:36 pm

thx
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Rip » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:53 am

Wow, how long has it been since we've had a real, honest-to-Flannel RageQuit around here, guys?!

fuckyeah, clanBOB is BACK, baby!!

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Despanan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:51 am

*makes transphobic comments based on bad science*

*gets rightly dragged through the coals for it*

*rather than apologize and admit she was mistaken she ragequits by blocking the goddamn site after what, like a decade?*

#MakeClanbobGreatAgain

P.S. Both Sex and Gender are real, they’re just both way more complicated than you’d like to admit Mim.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Samurai » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:23 pm

There was certainly an element of suitably dramatic flounce about it.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby dexeron » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:30 pm

She didn't even get "dragged through the coals." The response wasn't even that harsh, except Sage who rightly mentioned that it kind of pissed her off.

The threshold for flouncing these days is a lot lower than it used to be.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Good point. Even I was pretty constructive about it. I didn't call her a bigoted shitfucker or anything...

Also, WTF was that "SJW's are culturally dangerous" crap? That actually sounds like a literal Nazi conspiracy theory:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:04 pm

if anyone was gonna out herself as a transphobe I'm glad it was mim

fuck off forever
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Phantomgrift » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:04 pm

She seems to have a few more items going on in her life driving her decision, as a little bird informed me Steve is rather torqued that she ragequit Bob and a bunch of other places she used to frequent when she was younger.

(Hi Steve!! I know you're watching you creepy old man you!)
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Rip » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 pm

O god I love you all so much <3

Rip
flanelForever

Next

Return to General Discussion