[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - None of you cowards are going to kill anybody

None of you cowards are going to kill anybody

Re: None of you cowards are going to kill anybody

Postby Sage » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:49 pm

I *did* live in Texas before I joined up, Mim.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Phantomgrift » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Sage » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Yeah. And here I was thinking I was just depressed!
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Despanan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:03 am

Depression is a motherfucker. It’s hit me hard several times over the last few years.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Sage » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:36 am

The trick is that sometimes your brain just fucks up making dopamine and other times it's telling you that you didn't earn the dopamine because you're repressing shit or because you're like one missed paycheck away from starvation at any given point and that makes you sad.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Phantomgrift » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Send nudes for proof?

(I kid.)

Has the transition been fairly smoothly?
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Sage » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:33 pm

It's been super SLOW. But that's mostly on me. I'm trying to get my face cleared, because generally it hurts your chance at passing if you can still grow a full beard.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Despanan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:06 pm

A friend of mine did it the other way. Over the course of three years he went from looking like a female to being 100% indistinguishable from a guy, at least at first glance. Honestly, had I not known him prior to the transition I wouldn’t have been able to tell.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Previous

Return to General Discussion