Re: None of you cowards are going to kill anybody

Postby dexeron » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:13 am

I will kill all of you....

....with kindness!
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Sage could've been TOLD to kill somebody, and then she'd have to do it. I don't know if that's still true though, what with being suddenly and across-the-board unfit to serve now. Sage, if Trump told you to murder a brown person these days, is it still legally binding..?
Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
Rip
flanelForever

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:56 pm

My anarcho-liberaterian nation state's citizens will kill who they please... since I abolished the police force, closed all prisons, de-criminalized all drugs, and told auto-manufacturers it was okay to sell armed and armored vehicles to citizens.

For some reason I am a world be charged in political freedom, civil rights and the economy...
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Sage » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Rip wrote:Sage, if Trump told you to murder a brown person these days, is it still legally binding..?

Short answer is maybe

Longer answer is that I'd have to be recalled to active duty, which can still be done for 588 days, which would require a renegotiated contract xor specific order, which the Commander in Chief could do (though he'd have to single me out, start a war, or fire enough nuke techs to necessitate my E-5 ass being recalled which is... unlikely). At which point I would be on active duty and subject to the lawful orders of those appointed over me.

With the keyword being lawful order. There's a lot of play here, but if I did something drastic and complained about it, burden would generally fall on the highest ranking person who gave the direct order rather than whoever did it. Not that the president can actually be arrested (given his comments about preemptively pardoning himself and his family for anything treasonous they may or may not have done) or that I wouldn't be sent to jail for obeying an unlawful order anyways.

So the tl;dr of the longer answer is I hope he doesn't make me do that

The longer answer is ask Phant
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:16 pm

As we all know, any political position that doesn’t advocate the immediate murder of all your political enemies is liberalism.

And absolutely NO ONE likes liberals.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Despanan wrote:As we all know, any political position that doesn’t advocate the immediate murder of all your political enemies is liberalism.

And absolutely NO ONE likes liberals.

Ah, another follower of Zodism. Welcome.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Sage » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Oh and they'd have to actually teach me how to use a gun? Navy's trying to save money on ammunition so I've been to a range exactly seven times as part of my naval service.

This is pretty much fleet-wide, too. In 2015 a knife-wielding man charged the gate at Groton submarine base (where they teach all the submariners) and while trying to clear his holster the security guard shot first his partner and then himself while the knife guy ran away. They never found out who it was or caught him.

Like, regardless of position on guns, I think we can all agree that before putting someone in a position to shoot it they should learn HOW.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Sage wrote:Oh and they'd have to actually teach me how to use a gun? Navy's trying to save money on ammunition so I've been to a range exactly seven times as part of my naval service.

This is pretty much fleet-wide, too. In 2015 a knife-wielding man charged the gate at Groton submarine base (where they teach all the submariners) and while trying to clear his holster the security guard shot first his partner and then himself while the knife guy ran away. They never found out who it was or caught him.

Like, regardless of position on guns, I think we can all agree that before putting someone in a position to shoot it they should learn HOW.

I don't own any but I go to an indoor range twice a month. I can teach you. I have a pretty tight grouping and hit 98% of the time.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Next

Return to The Moat