[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - its 2018 but i'm nota furry yet

its 2018 but i'm nota furry yet

its 2018 but i'm nota furry yet

Postby Agent » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:31 am

when is it supposed to kick in?
Agent
Get out of here

Re: its 2018 but i'm nota furry yet

Postby dexeron » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:21 pm

It's almost four months in. If it hasn't happened yet, you need to contact the manufacturer. I'd do it soon, before the warranty runs out.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Two of my groomsmen were gay furries.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:50 pm

I beat the shit out of a furry with a baseball bat at the last con I went to. It was wonderful ... oddly no one either seemed to care or thought it was a skit considering I was dressed like a certain twin-tailed psychopathic comic character.

There are three things I hate in this world:

Furries
Pedophiles
Dendrophilics
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:59 pm

I hope it was one of those Nazi furs at least.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Sage » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:18 pm

The other day I saw a terrible furry thing that made me get off the computer and go lie down for a bit. It wasn't so much that it was the worst thing I'd ever seen, but that someone had posted it on their twitter, gotten called out for it by someone they apparently knew, and then defended the post. In public.

Why would you admit to being a furry pedophile with a piss fetish to anybody you knew in person ever
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:30 pm

His name is “Wolfler” not “Hitler” “Wolfler”.

Original name, don’t copy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsta ... ight%3famp
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:33 pm

Though my Furry friends are pretty cool. They invited me to their wedding. Had a discordian ceremony. Then everybody danced in fursuits.

One of them was dressed as a velociraptor.

All in all though, fun wedding. Easily in my top 3. Plus my bufddy is damn smart and a committed activist to boot. I met him and his husband through OWS. Took me a while to realize he even was a furry.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Nick » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm

You will all be furries
Nick
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion