[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I hate all of you

I hate all of you

I hate all of you

Postby Agent » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:14 pm

why don't they make good movies theyv'e been making moving for like 120 years you think one of them would have been good by now
Agent
Get out of here

Re: I hate all of you

Postby dexeron » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

I realized that I actually really like bad movies. Like, not big-budget modern movies that are bad because they're unimaginative and stupid, but lots of old B movies that I used to think were unenjoyable because of how bad they are, until I realized that they're actually extremely enjoyable because of how bad they are.

Like, The Miami Connection, Hollywood Cop, Low Blow, freaking Zardoz, Yor: Hunter from the Future. They are all incredibly fun to watch and enjoy in all of their glorious badness.

I realized that I'm in love with schlock cinema, and it's been incredibly freeing.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 am

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:30 pm

That movie was amazing and I will fight anyone who says that it wasn't.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:37 pm

I liked it.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Return to General Discussion