[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I'm nearly 37 years old!

I'm nearly 37 years old!

I'm nearly 37 years old!

Postby shadowmimiiru » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:09 pm

So what the fuck is wrong with me when the highlight of my day is getting a reprint of a 1991 Dungeons and Dragons book in the mail alongside 25th Anniversary Destro and Lady Jaye?!

Oh and the district wants to bump my daughter up a grade ... poor kid, having a dumbass fangirl as a mother.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Re: I'm nearly 37 years old!

Postby Rip » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:54 pm

I always assumed you were much older than me. You act bitter enough :/

Also, my graphic novel collection rivals the GDP of smaller European nations; you and I are very much normal in this respect. The new counterculture all look like Frat boys, and instead of shocking people with words like "fucktard", they instead try to reclaim the n-word because they've realized that our generation is too jaded to care about anything less than assaults on our very ability to work together despite our differences.

One day, our daughters will tell us that Lord of the Rings is boring old shit, and that we're cuckfags for ever liking Star Wars. And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and etc etc. Thankfully, we can look toward our grandchildren to hopefully use VR to, ironically, experience life in a small trailer in the middle of nowhere without wi-fi, and think about how cool it is to see a rare issue of Iron Man out at a digitally rendered store somewhere. They will then unhook, walk past their deadbeat parents still spouting "globalist semite faggots" in a super-fentanyl haze because they were never able to get a non-gig-based job, and they will walk into our rooms, and ask, "Dear Opa, tell me again about the time when no one knew what a Thranduil was?" It'll be good times, until the ridiculously-neglected centuries-old power grid fails and all our bridges rot. Then, and only then, will my true talent for shadow puppets be properly appreciated.

Sorry, that was a ramble. I haven't slept in a month. Congrats on your girl's rapid progress? My daughters are still stuck in the "wrestling two live snakes sent by jealous Hera" phase. They just keep killing and killing and killing.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Sage » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Rip do you like write shit. Is there a repository of concentrated Rip-shit that I can dip a bucket into and slurp at my leisure?
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Inferno » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:57 pm

37? In a row?
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Rip » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Rip
flanelForever