[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - It's kinda wierd

It's kinda wierd

It's kinda wierd

Postby Despanan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm

That we've been talking to each other since we were all in highschool. When I joined CB I did it because I was hoping I might get an LOR cameo. My buddy joined too and pretended to be his own D&D character (a teifling who was in love with Joan who's tail stood on end when he talked about her).

Now he's a tattoo artist and I have a baby on the way.

Why did you all join? Why do you think you hung around this long?
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Re: It's kinda wierd

Postby Agent » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:19 pm

im waiting for you all to die
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Inferno » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:14 am

I was in university when I started out in ClanBOB, and I came from the Penny Arcade ads.

Since then I have been leaching your lives away to fuel my own.
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby dexeron » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:35 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Samurai » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:18 pm

It is entirely Dex's fault that I'm here.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Rip » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 pm

I showed up when I was 15, and kinda-not-really helping to write a comic I was also a character in that CB hosted. It died in 1998, and I never left, because you all need me.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Sage » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:20 pm

I've got some kind of weird fetish for dead or dying internet communities
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:17 pm

I joined because the .hack forum I was part of closed down and I joined a bunch of webcomic forums to feel out a place to hang my hat as it was ... for some reason that ended up being LoR.

I continue to come back because despite you all being horrible people and bad for my psych I am pretty much an addict and need to "scratch the itch" sometimes.

also, fuck you were in High School ... I'm old.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Rip » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Yep!

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Esunasoul » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:38 pm

Some guy in my college dorm had the "^_^ Fuck You" wallpaper on his computer.
I was like "What's that?"
I read LoR and liked it for whatever reason.
I showed up and mopped on the first post and have kept mopping.
I come back because I remain curious about what happens to all of you.
Esunasoul

Next

Return to General Discussion