[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Out

Out

Out

Postby Sage » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Finally unemployed!

Also I'm transgender. That's what's up with me, I guess. How are you guys?
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Re: Out

Postby Inferno » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:04 pm

I am well. I got married and promoted this year. That's cool.

Nothin' wrong with being married or unemployed or transgender or promoted, I says.

Are you well?
Inferno
cockBOB

Postby Sage » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Yeah, doing alright. Movers came today and packed up all my garbage; Friday I'm starting a cross country drive from Connecticut to Texas. Gonna take some time off, try to fight my hair loss and then go to school.

Submarines was a really toxic environment, I'm glad I'm out of it and you should watch the news because the way that it's run I would be surprised if the US didn't lose one of those stupid machines in the next decade or so.
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby dexeron » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Texas? Say hi to Rip for us!
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:03 am

Please do not actually say hi to Rip.

Kudos to you on your life choices, btw; always good to be who you are, unless you're most people, actually. nvm.

We had another transgenderBOB back in the day, who was brave enough to talk about it with us here for a while. She's still on my FB I think. I'm afraid I must confess that I would likely handle it much better today than I did back then, would've said some things differently.

If you're coming to Texas tho, aim for a major city; Dallas and Austin are likely your best bet. We give assault rifles to wife-beaters here :/

Oh and married and a homeowner and the twins are 26 weeks along and etc. etc.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Samurai » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Congratulations on making it over the fence. Or whatever the submariners' equivalent is for escaping. Good luck with move et al.
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Sage » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:36 am

On my way to Ft. Worth, which is basically Lesser Dallas. I have family in the area.

I managed to demolish a deer by slamming into it at 75 mph near ohio and am taking a day off driving to verify that what's left of the front end of my car isn't going to disintegrate. Something something driving joke.

Basically the move is going great!
Sage
Not a sock puppet

Postby Samurai » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:52 pm

So it seems. :/ Sincerely hope you're over the worst of it now!
"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

Postby Despanan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Been unemployed for almost a year now. Things got much worse when my benefits ran out. Been scrambling to find a job since Sept. Got some stuff on the horizon but it's as far away as (Potentially) March.

On the plus side I am like THIS CLOSE to making my writing career happen. Have a novel 2/3rds finished and finally got an agent, a manager and a TV representative.

But no money yet, and probably not any for quite some time.

Oh and I have a baby on the way.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Despanan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Congrats on realizing your gender identity though Sage. I'm sure the process wasn't easy - but I applaud you for having the courage to not only face the truth but to tell other people. Society is the absolute worst and sometimes it seems like everyone wants to put everyone else into a box to make their own lives simpler.
Despanan
Phantomgrift

Next

Return to General Discussion