[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - It is so rare anymore

It is so rare anymore

It is so rare anymore

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 pm

That I find even one anime that I find enjoyable and yet ... and yet two in the same fucking year! WooHoo!!

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Re: It is so rare anymore

Postby dexeron » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:18 am

Which series are these?

I've been so out of the loop on anime; hell I'm still not even done with Death Note, and we started watching that a few months ago. We were watching it all together, so when my son went away for the summer we kind of stopped and haven't picked it back up. Plus, honestly I kind of hate the second half of the series so far, so yeah.

Really almost all of my anime watching recently has been older series or movies that I've been showing to my son. We went through all of Cowboy Bebop and its movie, and some other shows too. But new stuff has been really off my radar, and I wouldn't even know where to start with it.

I think the only recent series I've seen is Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, and only because someone else mentioned it. Grad school has been such a time sink that I've not really had time for my old viewing habits.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby shadowmimiiru » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:54 pm

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Postby Rip » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:08 am

My wife and I watched this for Christmas a couple years ago, and it warmed our hearts. I highly recommend it to anyone who thinks that Santa Claus is actually a series of brunette women who turn into naked, stacked blonde women as part of their Santa Training.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Itsudatte_My_Santa

Rip
flanelForever

Postby shadowmimiiru » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:35 pm

shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Return to General Discussion