[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Re: Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Postby Agent » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:54 pm

you gotta keep the concentration camps open or the guards will lose their jobs
Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Agent » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Agent
Get out of here

Postby Despanan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:33 am

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 am

Hey, we're all pretty much moral nihilists here, right? No one here is still really burdened any longer by the artificial ideas of Intrinsic Good or Natural Evil, I assume?

I guess I'm interrupting to bemoan the dearth of good, reliable resources for the nihilist parent. And don't get me fucking starting on antinatalists; goddamn morons.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Despanan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby Rip » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:26 pm

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Despanan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:23 am

Despanan
Phantomgrift

Postby shadowmimiiru » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:12 pm

I read a lot of Military Sci-Fi to Honor. She seems to get it and the warnings of eventual failure of welfare states like the PRH. Honestly, I would say Weber and Heinlein have been good sources to raise my daughter by. She is surprisingly intelligent (especially given who her mother is), has a strong sense of morality and values (that don't nearly line up with mine as much as I'd like but since she can hold her point I support her), and questions all authority to allowable levels (like her namesake).

In other words, dear Rip, when cutesy how-to books fail, fiction can supplement.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion