[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Re: Days like this I wonder what Phant and Steltek are up to

Postby Agent » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:59 am

Agent
Get out of here

Postby Rip » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:22 am

https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Agent » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 am

it's also something an edgy 20 year old said 10 years ago so it doesn't really matter anyway be cool everybody
Agent
Get out of here

Postby dexeron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Also, to be honest, if we're talking about people still on here, then apart from maybe like two or three of you, I don't know jack and squat about your real life personalities/morals/whatever. Apart from Desp and Phant, I don't really feel like I've ever really interacted enough to know those kinds of things. I think I'm connected on Facebook to maybe two or three more beyond that.

Hell, of the people I'm connected to on Facebook, I honestly have a really hard time remembering who was who on here, or if they're even someone still on here or not (even for those I've met in real life.) I've always been terrible keeping names matched to faces. Online world has always been that much harder for me because there's not even a face, and avatars change all the time. So at the end of the day I barely remember who Sorce even is, whether that's someone I've interacted with outside of ClanBOB or not, or what said person feels/thinks/says/does or felt/thought/said/did.

Edit: (basically, my Facebook is full of tons of people who I enjoy reading what they have to say, and even have conversations about politics and other interesting stuff all the time, but couldn't for the life of me tell you when and how I ended up friended to them, whether they were originally someone from ClanBOB or some other forum, what their handle was on said forum, etc.)
dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 pm

I know I've got a few BOBs on my facebook, but, my facebook is derelict and deserted because social media of the household is my wife's job. I'm pretty sure I'm still friends with Nick, oddly enough, which was his fault to begin with, so he already knows my house's social media manager is pregnant with twins now.

I was about to list other BOBs I know I remember being friends with, but then I considered the idea that I could be cross-referenced through them or something, and the idea of Phantomgrift or (shudder) Leon drooling over my sexy photo albums sent a chill through the cavity where my soul was forged.

As for arguing with facebook people on the internets, I went to high school in rural Texas, so, when I DO log in, my feed is mainly posts about how great God is and how nice he was to random people that he seems to like. Arguing in this environment would be like kicking pre-schoolers, except that all these pre-schoolers are wearing melted memories of faces you once avoided anyway.

Uh. Why did I start typing this?

Rip
flanelForever

Postby dexeron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 pm

dexeron
On the internet

Postby Rip » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Yeah, I read it back again and realized that that was probably why I started typing.

Rip
flanelForever

Postby Phantomgrift » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Congrats Rip.
And never fear... I have no desire to peruse your social media anything. Hell, I go out of my way to lock down my own.

Remember, as annoying and bombastic as I may be, I'm not Leon. (Who still lurks on this place to see if anyone mentions him... Hi Leon. Grow up.)

Congrats though. Glad to hear things have ran well on your end.
I'm currently in the middle of getting ready to go to a Seabee unit of all things.
Waiter... Waiter?

Curses! When will I ever remember; Order dessert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
Phantomgrift
Despanan

Postby Samurai » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:09 pm

"The sign of a matured samurai is calmness, not skill. A samurai should therefore be neither pompous nor arrogant." ~Tsukahara Bokuden
Samurai
Deserves better

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion