[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
cbforever • View topic - I miss Blockbuster

I miss Blockbuster

I miss Blockbuster

Postby shadowmimiiru » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 pm

They at least had all the slasher flicks I liked to watch.
shadowmimiiru
Tsundere

Re: I miss Blockbuster

Postby dexeron » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:43 am

Netflix and Vudu have got you covered.
https://linktr.ee/adddragon
I also run the 2nd best ClanBOB Discord at: https://discord.gg/Ks5cz6r
dexeron
On the internet

Re: I miss Blockbuster

Postby Rip » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm

I miss Blockbuster too, but mostly because I worked there for two years, with some of the coolest/slackiest people ever. It fulfilled the prerequisite "job with people who won't go as far as you but will let you get stoned under the camera in the kids' section during your college years" role that I needed to experience on my way to becoming the well-adjusted gadabout you see before you.

If you're lucky, there might be a small mom-n-pop style video rental place near you, and I'm sure they would appreciate the business. There's one near me, where my wife and I go when Hulu and Netflix disappoint us severely. We usually walk around lamenting the loss of places like this, which are always empty, then rent one thing for less than a dollar and never make the connection.

Rip
flanelForever

Return to General Discussion